Treat Bag for Someone Special


I am going to make several Sweet Treat bags for my daughter's teachers. I used my cricut expression to make this. I pressed the "fit to page" button the machine cut 4 1/2 in. box. To get this look I cut a box out pink then out of designer paper. I only used some of the designer paper. The heart was cut at 4 1/2 in. I measured the bottom of the box to create a wrapper. After getting the measurements I cut a piece of brown paper and ran it through the crimper. Last thing to do is dot the heart with a white gel pen.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!