A New Little Something




I have made something fun things in my life but the has to be the best Baby Shower gift I every made. We have a shower today and usually I would make a diaper cake. But this has taken the cake!!! The lollipops are receiving blankets. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! I found this pot at Joann and I sprayed painted it with the color sweet pea. I found the lollipops tutorial online and found the blankets to match the pot. For the card...it is cut at 4 1/2 x 4 1/2. The DCWV pack name is Nana's Nursery. I bought this paper a couple years ago and I know the local stores still sell them. For the sweet bunny, this is a retired set from Stampin Up named A New Little Something. Sometime you can find demonstrators who are replacing old with new sets. I was very lucky when I saw this one. I really wanted it then and I am still in love with it now. And no I am not selling it!!! I gently colored the bunny with water crayons from STampin Up.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!