Same Frame, Different Name




Teachers gifts are hard to pick every year. So my simple solution was to use a frame I demonstrated at Stamp Club and make a couple for my daughter's dance teachers. I hope everyone appreciates the homemade gifts. I wanted to go the Christmas theme, howvever I wanted the teachers to use this frame year around. So I went for my ever so lovely Damask in classic black and white. Then I thought everything is better with a hint of red. I added some homemade rosettes at the top with a little black trim. I truly like this frame. Now I must focus on her classroom teachers. Have a creative day!
Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!