Memory Board



I made this memory board long time ago and I just finished it a week ago. I could not figure it out what was missing on the board. How I could I forget Bling! So I had lot of a stones and it made it perfect. To put one together you will need fabric, batting, canvas, staple gun, and ribbon. Wrap and staple the batting onto the canvas. Repeat with the Fabric. I used Amy Butler fabric and it is so beautiful. Angle the ribbon in a pattern and staple. Your memory board is complete.
Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!