Butterflies Kisses



I made this card for our great aunt who just had a birthday is November. I receive a stamping kit in the mail every two to three months. I comes with the paper, patterns, and stamps. I believe the company is Arts Gone Wild and the artist is Darcie. She really has great stamp sets and I have neem a fan for a few years. I found her work at the local scrapbook convention this year and I sure I will be back at her both in the upcoming summers.
Have you completed your shopping? Christmas is only 2 days away. Please remember Jesus is the true reason of the season.

Merry Christmas!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!